How to study poker if you want to win more in 2021
The first thing you have to do in order to increase your poker earnings in 2021 is to do an honest assessment of where you are situated as a poker player at the start of your 2021 journey.
What areas do you know you need to work on? Where are your skills lacking? What are your poker leaks? So many questions, but still no answer…
Our team of poker specialists found a successful “recipe” of how you should adjust your poker habits according to the actual Spin & Go tendencies. What we mean is that we have the whole plan in our hands for you to make tons of poker money in 2021.
In case you are still wondering what you should do, here are a few suggestions for a strong and profitable start:
1. Prioritize your poker fundamentals.
This step will surely lead to what we call “winning poker”.
In other words, nobody shouldn’t spend time studying complex concepts without first mastering poker fundamentals. If you feel insecure about one aspect of your poker knowledge you should definitely immediately ask for support. bitB Spins team is ready to answer all your questions and to guide your steps during this poker marathon called poker.
You have to do an honest assessment of where you are in poker at the start of your 2021 journey. What areas do you know you need to work on? Where are your skills lacking? What are your poker leaks? After finding answers to all these questions you are ready to take your game to the next level. Of course, that will mean more hours of studying and participating in all coaching sessions.
2. “Go big or go home!”
It can sound a little bit brutal, but the year 2021 is definitely that kind of year that doesn’t give you too many options. You have to set some SMART and powerful poker goals. And by this we mean:
- Specific goals – it details exactly what you want to accomplish. This way, you will clearly know the steps that you have to follow in order to become more powerful in the poker area
- Measurable goals – you can track your progress to see if you’ve accomplished it or how close you got.
- Achievable goals – it must be in the realm of possibility and challenge you to work hard to achieve it. Climbing stakes is one of the most common and achievable goals, and our team of professionals is always ready to watch your back during your poker training.
- Relevant goals – the goal must matter to you and fit within your overall aim. Think like the best and you will become one of them
- Time-bound – deadlines add a sense of urgency so don’t hesitate to push to the limit your time boundaries.
3. Stay humble, stay hungry!
The most important thing that you must take care of while grinding like crazy is to control your ego. We know how much rage the pandemic situation stirred up so we strongly advise you to become aware of this too and to exercise self-control.
Why is this thing crucial when it comes to poker?
Because as human beings, we are not generally wired to deal with uncertainty. And most of the time we are building an ego for dealing with the worst things that can happen to us. All in all, our last advice is to give up hoping or wishing for something to happen. It is time to make some changes and to become aware of the fact that year 2021 can be turned into a money-making machine only if you take the right decision.
Don’t forget that bitB Spins team is also here to help.
Leave a Reply